Monday, January 11, 2010

Poor Tiger Woods

Imagine all the fame, money and notoriety. What is going to stop you from doing anything. The world is your oyster.

When you have money fame and notoriety, women come easy. Or so I think. I have never been any of those things. Add good looking (as much as I can tell being a man looking at another man)to that mix and you have what we know as Tiger Woods.

So woman are throwing themselves at this man. He travels, goes places, and maybe he is alone many times. What is it exactly that will prevent him from not taking up on some of these offers. Is it religion? I don't believe he has one. I think he is Buddhist. Is Buddhism a religion. I am not sure. I know its a way of life. Other religions prevent one from extra marital sex.

So really what else is there that will prevent you from engaging in sexual liaisons with somebody other than you wife.

None of this is really his fault at all but he is having to take the blame for it. In the process he is losing ton of money and the opportunity to be something great. What a tragedy.

People, get a life and let the man get on with his life. Let him play the best Golf. Let us enjoy the best Golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment